Buy Cannabis Oil Online: Legal CBD Oil
Things have progressed for our North American friends and they can now register as medical marijuana patients. Here in Europe it is still legally unavailable.
It is perfectly legal to buy concentrations of CBD oil online. CBD is the non psychoactive cannabinoid that has been found to have anti-cancer effects in laboratory tests.
Pure CBD oil is legal in most EU countries and in the UK. There are many online companies selling pure CBD oils and many are based in Europe.
One UK website currently sells 4000mg- 40% CBD oil for just under £300.00 UK sterling.
The markup is ridiculous for a 40% oil as it is possible to legally purchase 99.9% pure CBD crystals for around £60.00 a gram. Having said this there is a degree of competence required to accurately and consistently produce a stable end product, but 40% purity is not ideal at that price.
CBD oil on its own does not have the same efficacy as a cannabis oil that has been made from cannabis plants that contain the full spectrum of cannabinoids.
THC is the primary psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant and has been shown to have powerful anti-cancer properties. However oils containing THC and other compounds are classified as illegal, particularly in the UK.
Full spectrum cannabis oil
This oil is illegal in most countries, particularly the UK so unless patients are competent at growing and making their own full spectrum cannabis oils, many are forced to try and source their medicine through illegal channels.
Some patients only require enough full spectrum cannabis oil to last until their first crop has been harvested. Others simply do not have the facilities to physically grow their own cannabis plants or feel they lack the skills required to make the resultant cannabis oil.
Growing and becoming self sufficient in your own cannabis medicine is certainly the best option. It is important to understand that once you have completed say a 90 day Rick Simpson course you will still require what is known as a maintenance dose of the oil, basically a lesser amount taken to keep your condition from returning.
For cancer patients this can be as long as 5 years after treatment. Only after this time period will an oncologist agree that a patient is cancer free.
Patients are now using the internet to source full spectrum cannabis oil and understandably this can be fraught with difficulties.
Cannabis oil is not cheap to purchase, due in part to the initial cost of the raw materials and the cost of processing the cannabis into a concentrated oil. As a rough guide 7 grams of cannabis buds will only yield around 1 gram of oil concentrate.
The final yield of full spectrum cannabis oil is very much dependent on the quality of your starting material and the cannabinoid percentages will mirror the original plant.
Some patients require an oil higher in THC, whereas others, particularly those treating cancers need a more balanced cannabinoid profile, generally 1:1 THC/CBD.
This can only be achieved by making the cannabis oil from specific strains bred to contain certain concentrations of differing cannabinoids.
Safe guards when purchasing online
Even if you know the suppliers details it is not possible to report being cheated out of your money whilst attempting to purchase a controlled substance.
You also need to be certain that the cannabis oil you have purchased is correctly made by someone experienced in cannabis oil manufacture who can supply a valid test certificate.
Check the scammers post here for more safe guards. A lot of these fraudsters operate on social media sites and use free web-based email accounts. Cancer Research UK recently posted a warning on their website regarding this matter:
“At least one of these fraudsters is using the email address ukcancerresearchcentre @ gmail.com and claiming to be based at 407 St John Street, London, which is the address of our London office.
We believe this to be a scam. The email address given has nothing to do with Cancer Research UK or our employees. If you believe you have been a victim of this fraud, please contact the police.
We strongly advise patients and their families against buying any cancer treatments over the internet. If you have any questions about cancer or treatment, whether conventional or alternative, please call our Cancer Information Nurses on freephone 0808 800 4040, 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.”
HPLC Test results
This can be difficult but reputable oil producers spend a great deal of time and money having their product laboratory tested and should be able to produce a valid HPLC test result for you.
This will give you the cannabinoid balance and percentages. However these test results can be Photo shopped to show any result by unscrupulous dealers.
The whole process of procuring full spectrum cannabis oil at your desired cannabinoid ratio is a veritable minefield consisting of outright scammers who wish to relieve you of your money knowing you cant contact any agencies to attempt to claim a refund, through to well intentioned individuals who think they are producing a medical grade cannabis oil but fail miserably due to lack of ability or expertise.
There are reputable oil makers and it. is possible to buy cannabis oil online through them but the whole issue depends on trust and care must be taken when sourcing your cannabis oil.
Top ten tips if you decide to purchase online
Top Ten tips when trying to purchase cannabis oil online
1. Know your source. Personal recommendation is priceless. Do you know someone who has successfully purchased cannabis oil online? Do not be afraid to ask questions and research before making what is a very important purchase decision for all patients.
2. Purchase within your geographical region if possible. If you are based in Europe it makes sense to find a European supplier, similarly if you reside in North America. New Zealand or Australia you must consider the issues regarding border controls. Customs officers will seize any medical grade cannabis oil found, regardless of whether you are a registered medical cannabis user or not.
3. Avoid social media. Instagram and Facebook in particular have numerous individuals offering cannabis oil for sale. These are free sites, they require no identification to set up. Any individuals operating in this manner can disappear as quickly as they appear.
4. Ask for a Skype or phone call. Be aware that unscrupulous suppliers will use the obvious need for anonymity required by genuine oil producers to effectively cover their tracks. A Skype call or phone call can be done anonymously, but allows you to question the oil producer and gauge your reaction to their answers.
5. Ask to see the full test results for that particular batch of oil. If you choose to make contact with someone claiming to have access to, or who claims to have processed the oil, they should be able to provide a full HPLC test result for you to view. Testing is expensive and only reputable suppliers will have the testing done.
6. Talk money only when you are satisfied the individual is genuine. As a rough guide expect to pay around £50.00 sterling for 1 gram of medical grade, full spectrum oil when you buy cannabis oil online.
7. Ask for a sample. Many producers do not like to send out samples as it is open to abuse with recreational users assuming multiple identities to collect as much free oil as possible. Oil is expensive to produce, however if they demand payment in advance asking is a good way to gauge the attitude of the individual you are buying from (See 8).
8. Never send money in advance. Reputable cannabis oil sellers wont ask for money up front. Some working via mail delivery do and these individuals should be avoided whenever possible. If they don’t trust you to send payment once goods are received why would you trust them to send it? If you are meeting your oil supplier to collect the oil in person, only hand over payment once you have inspected the oil and seen evidence of the test result.
9. Online sellers may ask for BitCoin transactions as they are anonymous. If you have not used BitCoin before you can find guides online that explain how its done. The process is fairly easy and secure.
10. Never send cash by mail or use services such as Western Union. This is an immediate red flag, particularly if the address is in Africa or other countries with a dubious reputation for online frauds.
Due care and caution when deciding to purchase medical cannabis oil online
Ask questions, no matter how trivial you may think they are; you must be entirely satisfied with the individual who is supplying you.
Just be aware that the product you are purchasing is currently illegal in most countries and you need to protect yourself and your source.
We are happy to advise before you make any purchase. We can scrutinize and check any lab reports that are sent to you prior to purchase and if you wish to have any product tested we can arrange that through the laboratory we use. There will be a fee payable for the laboratory testing process, the rest is free.
We do have information available with regard to trusted European sources who can supply full spectrum medical grade cannabis oils and medicines to patients who meet the criteria. Sadly we also have a database of scammers so don’t hesitate to contact us if you are unsure.
If you need any advice or help please use the contact form provided. We try to answer all emails within 24 hours and are happy to help and advise on all aspects of medical marijuana treatments in complete confidence.